TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
· Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
· Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
· Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
· Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
· Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
How to use?
Four ways to use TeraCopy:
· Drag and drop files in Explorer with left mouse button or use Copy/Paste commands (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V). Option “Use TeraCopy as default copy handler” should be enabled.
· Drag the selected files to the destination window with the right mouse button. Choose “TeraCopy Here” or “TeraMove Here” depending on the action you want to perform on the files.
· Right click on selected files and select “TeraCopy…” from Explorer context menu. Repeat this step if you need to add more files from another folder. Switch to the TeraCopy window, press “Copy” or “Move” button and select a destination folder.
· Use TeraCopy buttons in the Total Commander button bar. Click on “Add buttons” in the TeraCopy configuration window to integrate buttons to the Total Commander.
· Pause – pause/resume current operation.
· Skip – skip the current file.
· Cancel – stop current operation.
In the Compact Mode, TeraCopy window will be automatically closed after copy/move operation is completed.
Press More button to expand TeraCopy window.
· Clean Up – remove sucessfully copied/moved files from the list.
· Test – check copied files by comparing CRC of source and target files.
· Delete – delete source files from disk.
Caption Only Mode
· Double-click on window caption to enter Caption Only mode.
For the latest version of this program, and other our programs, please visit http://www.teracopy.com.
We are receptive to all comments on our programs and certainly appreciate the time you take to let us know how we are doing. Suggestions for improvements and new features are always welcomed. Please use our ticket system to contact us.